Thursday, May 6, 2010

Attractive #1



This is my attractive picture. I took it in a field by my house. At first I didn't think it was that good of a picture until I edited it, but now, I think it looks pretty sweet. When you see barb wire, you dont really think anything of it, but your always leneant to go by it because its very sharp. I tried to make this picture look beautiful and I think I did a good job at that. I made the colors of the rust on the barb wire more bright by having the reds stick out and I also added a pretty big contrast to it. I also used a Guassian blur on the background so the barb wire would be the focal point in this picture. I really like how this turned out and I think its a great picture. :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this photo! I think that creating this picture to be very high in contrast was an excellent idea. I love how much detail you can see in the wire. Also, most people see rust as an ugly color, but in this photograph it look almost rich. Blurring the background was also a great idea to keep the focal point on the wire. great job.

    ReplyDelete