Friday, May 14, 2010

Yellow Wallpaper


This is my picture I took for the Yellow Wallpaper story. I tried to incorporate something to do with a baby since the woman in the story had to give her baby away, so I used a teddy bear. This woman ended up going insane and seeing creeping things in the wall paper, so I had my Mom make scratch marks on the paper so it would look like she was going insane and shreading the paper. I also had her put red paint on her hands so it would look like blood. I just messed around with the adjustments and I wanted to make her hands look ghostly but I had a pretty hard time trying to make that happen. When I thought about this idea in my head, I thought it sounded really good but when I captured it on my camera and edited it on photoshop, I didn't really like the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment